Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy combines evidence-based methods of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) with the art of Hypnosis. Hypnotherapy is certainly not magical or mystical it just harnesses the power of suggestion.
CBT helps to challenge and change unhelpful thoughts and behaviours, whilst Hypnosis uses the power of suggestion and imagery to strengthen our improved thoughts and behaviours. The two methods used together create a very effective therapy that can overcome habits, anxieties and low mood, and can also be used to improve performance. Maddison Coaching has a proven record of improving the performance of others through the use of Hypnotherapy.
Possible outcomes include:
- Improve Performance – We’ll teach you the skills to use self-hypnosis to reach your full potential.
- Reduce Anxiety – If you are feeling anxious, experiencing panic attacks or generally struggling in social settings, you will be shown techniques that will help you to reduce your anxiety.
- Quit the Habit – Whether it’s nail biting, smoking, over eating or some other habitual routine you’ll learn how to break it and develop the skills to prevent any relapse.
- Overcoming Phobias – If a phobia is preventing you from living life to the full then you’ll discover how to overcome that obstacle.
- Overcome Insomnia – CBH can help you to get a good night’s sleep and you will discover just how refreshing that is.
The hypnotherapy package we offer does more than just make a recording for you:
Maddison Coaching deliver a minimum of three sessions for Hypnotherapy. The first is an initial consultation to establish the prevailing reasons for you choosing to use hypnotherapy. The second, to deliver the required hypnotherapy intervention and a third session to follow up and assess your progress. We’ll also provide you with a recording of the hypnotherapy script we use during the second session.
Note: We operate within the bounds of our qualified competence and are not medically qualified. If you present to us with any signs of requiring clinical care we will refer you to a clinical practitioner who specialises in providing such treatment.
Confidence Boost Hypnosis
Enjoy this free confidence boosting hypnotherapy podcast.
Vicky Maddison introduces you to the ego-strengthening script and prepares you for an example of hypnosis. You can play the audio as often as you like and experience for yourself the benefits that repetitive positive suggestion can bring.
“ Vicky helped me to regain my confidence and control my emotions during a very traumatic period in my life. I still use the relaxation and calming techniques she taught me whenever I feel the need to. The best thing about working with Vicky is her natural ability to help you feel so much better about yourself.”
Beth – 26 Years Old